Thursday, March 17, 2011

Old Sketches

I haven't drawn anything for a couple of days, sometimes things are just too hectic. I started scanning my old drawings this afternoon so I thought I would share this one with you. You can see a lot more of my old drawings on my flickr account. I drew this way back on 2/24/2005 when I was living in Phoenix, AZ. I was working in a data center and the job was very boring so I always brought a backpack full of stuff to occupy my time. We worked 12 hour days, that is a lot of time to fill! Most of the stuff that I took with me everyday I thought was important at the time but I no longer have most of it. It is amazing how quickly we go through material possessions and don't realize it. I still have the little Sanrio pouch, Koi Water Colors, Niji Waterbrush, Hello Kitty nail clippers, and some of the keys. I don't even have that bag anymore. I don't know what I was thinking using that sketchbook, the paper was horrible! Anyway, I don't really carry a bag these days but I think I am going to do a what's in my pockets drawing to see how times have changed. Feel free to join me in this. Draw what is in your bag or what is in your pockets, whichever is appropriate for you. You can post a link in the comments or comment on this drawing in my flickr account. I look forward to seeing your drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment