Sunday, July 22, 2018

Dog Planter


Imagine if you will a living dog who is also a planter. Watch him run, the large green leaves on his back flying in the wind, now he is jumping up and down with excitement and the big leaves flop happily up and down as well. All of this because I get gardening magazines in the mail. I wish I new how to do animation but I also do not want to put in the work to learn how to do animation. If you know how, feel free to use my idea, I would love to see this little guy running around! I have a lot of animation ideas because I have a very vivid imagination to the point where sometimes I think of real people as cartoons or well everything is kind of a cartoon to me unless I am being super serious about bills and paperwork or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment