Monday, September 10, 2018

Rusty Buckets


Today I decided to draw this piece of equipment sitting out in the parking lot near the new Panda Express in Findlay. I have been eyeing it for a few weeks but never had the time to give it a try. I used one of my new Tombow pens for the drawing then colored it in with watercolor paint. I used my 6X12 Pentalic Sketchbook. The Tombow pens are fun to draw with, they flow very nicely and to not skip or drag. I had an hour and a half so I tried to take my time and get the drawing as detailed and correct as I could. There are things that are not right but when you just go for it in pen they cannot be fixed. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. 


Here is a close up of the bucket which had another bucket inside of it. I tried to capture the rust and dirt with my watercolors. It is 6X12 inches on watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment